Kick Start to Courage
Find more direction and courage in 6 days!
You may ask yourself how does one start to build courage? What does a person with courage look like? And if you don't think you have much of it, how on earth do you acquire it?
The perfect place to start is from where you are today. You have all the answers within you already, and the deeper you can dig, the clearer the answers will be.
Often lack of courage is lack of direction. If you are not clear about what you want, what you should do, or what you would like to do in your life, it is very difficult to move forward. How should you proceed proudly if you have no idea of the direction?
Well, all that uncertainty is about to change!
In this program of Kick-Start to Courage we are going to look deeper into You. How? I will help you to reveal and clarify your values in life, we will review the course of your life and whether there is a match between what you hold dear in life, and what you actually do in your life daily. I will help you with visualization techniques and written assignments to move closer to the space where there are no questions and uncertainties, but only clarity, peace - and courage.
What will you get?
- More than 10 hours worth of coaching material
- Material is yours to use as long as you like
- Relaxing Guided meditation track
- Two guided meditation exercises, all together 1 hour of bliss and insight!
Day 1 - Assessment of your life situation.
- Mapping out your life situation and determining which areas could use more attention.
Day 2 - The stories we tell ourselves.
- Looking into the stories we tell ourselves, and during today we start to slowly change some of those beliefs you have that are not working for you anymore.
Day 3 - Meeting the real you.
- You will meet the real you in a relaxing and beautiful guided meditation. Get ready to hear what your real self has to tell you!
Day 4 - Your values
- Are you living your life according to your values? If not, you might be feeling exhausted or like you are not really fitting in. We are going to map out your important values, and see if the different areas of your life are matching these values.
Day 5 - What is the point of this all?
- This will be the META day, during which we are going to look into your overall purpose in life. When our overall purpose in life is clarified, the rest will fall into place much easier.
Day 6 - Lessons learned during the program.
- During the last day we are going to pull it all together, and you will have tools to execute your new-found courage and direction in life!
Hi, my name is Kaisa, welcome to a place of Inspiration!
My life used to be very different. I used to be a stressed corporate consultant, until some years ago I made the scary jump and left my 7 year career in Financial Services to pursue my dream. I wanted to feel better, physically, mentally and spiritually, and I wanted to answer the calling within which I had been ignoring for so long.
Reconnect started from a dream that would not leave me alone, it started from passion for well-being, for living according to your values, for daring to do something different, and for simplifying life. Today we have Reconnect Discover and Reconnect Inspire, both truly close to my heart.
I have a BA in Communications, MBA with honors, and after my decision to follow my heart I became something much more important: life coach, NLP Practitioner, yoga teacher (RYT 200) and an entrepreneur ready to inspire a change in people who are ready for something truly amazing - ready for their dreams, ready to answer the calling of life, ready to follow the path of their dreams!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do other say?
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your course! I just wanted to let you how your story and example have helped me to survive this year, to continue to follow my inner calling against all the fears and doubts, and to get what I wanted. -Justina, 32 years
Take your first step towards to courage TODAY!